Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tutorial: How to make an easy, comfortable gaff + Fingerless gloves!

Hey guys!

So I just finished this pencil skirt that I've been working on. I'm gonna upload a tutorial on that later but first I wanted to make this post. I wanted to make this post because I know it was REALLY hard for me to find resources online on how to actually do this. The trans world can be really secretive. lol. So I posted this in hopes that other young girls wondering how to do it can now have a place to go if they wanted an easy way to tuck.

NOW, what's a gaff? Well a gaff is what a lot of transgendered women and drag queens wear to "tuck" their penis. Once I learned how to tuck, that really opened up my mind to so many differnt styles of clothing. Tucking is something I think every girl needs to learn. I've seen so many really complex things that are used for tucking, including a false vagina. But this is an easy, cheap and COMFORTABLE way to tuck.

What you'll need:
* 1 pair of sheer, black panty hose, the tighter the better.
* Scissors
*tight but comfortable panties.


Now, i've bee tucking for a while and it's sort of an uncomfortable thing to do at first. What tucking does is it pretty much just holds everything in place. Not only that but once you sit on your tuck, your "balls" will return to where they first dropped. lol. This is uncomfortable at first but you get used to it.! Nothing is worse than a bad tuck though. I've tired a lot of thing and this is a DREAM! It feels so much more comfortable.


Step one:
Grab your panty hose! Now i forgot how large these are exactally but I know they're pretty dam small. I've tried to wear them and girl, let me tell you, that is NOT a trip that you wanna take. lol. Far too tight. But tight is good for this because you dont want anything that's going to slip.

Lay them flat on the ground or something remotely flat.


Step 2

Take your scissors and measure down about, i'd say 3inches or so....now if you just happen to have a really large clitoris, you MAY want to cut a little further down.



After cut, this is what it looks like. :D


And NOW you're done with your gaff! Shit that was easy. It only took me about a minute to make hahaha. Took longer to take the pics.

Step 3

Now the HARD part . Putting it on. I'll try to make this as PC as possible. lol.

Basically, to put it on, start by simply stepping into it like a pair of pants. Pull it up half way. At this point stop pulling them up, Take your scrotum first and pull it back completely. The take the shaft of your penis ad pull it back so that it's in the center of your scrotum. While holding it in place with one hand, use the other hand to pull up the gaff. Using the excess on the leg part of the gaff (the 3 inches we cut), smooth the excess around the scrotum so that it is securely between your scrotum and your crotch.

When I have my gaff pulled up, it looks like this:

The gaff smooths out your waist and puts back the normal bulge that your penis would make.

Step 4.
Pull your panties up over it.

This pretty much secures the gaff. When buying panties, make sure to buy panties that have a wider crotch area. Brief style or low rise panties work the best for me.
If you dont know what size panties you wear here's a little chart.

Size Hip Pantsize

5/S 36-37 4-8
6/M 38-39 8-10
7/L 40-41 10-14
8/XL 42-43 14-16
9 44-45 16-18
10 46-47 18-20


Buying a tape measure really helps! You don't wanna buy panties that are too large. I personally wear a size 5/small.


So you're done! put on that skirt and enjoy!

You can wash the gaffs just like anything else! You MAY want to take some clear nail polish and run it along the edges of the gaff to prevent shredding.





NOW since sometimes i like to dress like a street fighter, I like to be resourceful and I use the legs that i cut off and I make some fingerless gloves. Also very simple.



Take the foot end of the hose and cut straight across



Cut cut cut
Then you should get this


Then you take your scissors and move down about 2 inches.


Cut out a small triangle

Then put your hand through the sleeve and put your thumb through the hole. This should widden the hole.

and BAM


You've got fingerless gloves. :D
These will probably shred so you've gotta really like that sorta look. lol. Good think i do. hahaa.


So there you have it! a gaff and a pair of fingerless gloves!

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just what I needed! Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks hun for the info. This should work for me as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!!!
    My daughter will be thrilled. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The problem with penis length is only a trivial one when compared with Penile Craniality. This syndrome is greatly misunderstood, especially by those who suffer from it. Penile Craniality is a defect where, instead of being attached to a point on the body between the upper thighs, it is attached and hidden somewhere between the ears.
    A male suffering from Penile Craniality will generally talk, write, sing or otherwise communicate in some way about methods of making a penis larger, longer, thicker, harder, etc. etc.

    If that person posts a comment about penis enlargement to a message that is concerned with hiding a penis, it's irrefutable proof that the person is suffering from chronic and most likely incurable Penile Craniality.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to share this wonderful testimony to the Good people all over the world on how I was able to Enlarge my Penis by Dr. zubby. I was living a shameful life from my young age, just last month as I was browsing on the internet about Penis size and Enlargement Products, I saw a testimony of a Man called George , testifying of how he was able to get his penis Enlarged by Dr. zubby and I decided to also Email Dr.zubby for my small penis size and he quickly respond to me and gave me the normal instructions which i did and then he shipped the product to me here in the united state which i received in just 3 working days and today i am very happy because i started seeing positive changes in my penis size in just 7 days of use. Dr zubby herbal product is the best recommended for you and to whom ever suffering from this shame or having any other diseases as well should Contact this great herbal doctor via his Email : dr.zubbysolutionhome@gmail.com and WhatsApp Him on   +2348070673249

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know this post is pretty old, but I'm wondering if you know where I can get a gaff hiding panty pattern.

    ReplyDelete